Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with Sara Bryant Beauty. Sara Bryant Beauty may combine it with other information to provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Sara Bryant Beauty may collect and how I may use it:
What personal information I collect
- When you contact me or participate in an online survey, I may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- When having LVL or Extend lash treatments it is important for me to collect information on your health, your allergy history, and doctor's information. This is so we can effectivly respond if any reaction occurs to lash treatments.
How I use your personal information
- The personal information collected allows me to keep you posted on Sara Bryant Beauty’s latest announcements, upcoming events, and special offers. If you don’t want to be on the mailing list, you can opt out anytime by contacting me email@example.com.
- I also use personal information to help create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve products, services, content and advertising.
- I may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Sara Bryant Beauty’s products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
I'll also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. I may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that I'll collect and how I may use it:
- I may collect information such as post code, referrer URL, and the time zone so that I can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- I may collect and store details of how you use my services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If I do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Sara Bryant Beauty may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with me to provide products and services, or that help Sara Bryant Beauty market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Sara Bryant Beauty to provide or improve products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Sara Bryant Beauty shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Sara Bryant Beauty to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
I may also disclose information about you if it's determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or customers. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Sara Bryant Beauty takes the security of your personal information very seriously. My website will protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). When your personal data is stored by Sara Bryant Beauty, I use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
When you use some Sara Bryant Beauty products, services, or post on s forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a social network posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For other personal information I hold, I will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if I am not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. I may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by emailing email@example.com.
I understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children. If I learn that I have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, outside the above circumstances I will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Third Party Sites and Services
Sara Bryant Beauty's website, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Sara Bryant Beauty's products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, a third‑party Lash Extention Care Kit.
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. I encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask me, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.